Sunday 17 February 2013

A bit about me

Hi! My name is Elinor and I was born on the 11 of June 1995 in Oxford, England. I've lived in Belgium ever since I was 2 so I speak fluent french and some dutch. I also speak some german and spanish. As you can probably tell, I love learning new languages and, of course, getting to know different cultures. Consequently, one of my favorite things to do is to travel.

Over the past few months I have developed another hobby: make-up and fashion. I blame YouTube entirely. The only problem I have with this is the cost. My bank account is complaining and sticking to a budget is proving to be harder than I thought.

Anyway, I've decided to create a blog. I seem to spend far too much time on my computer doing nothing without being able to switch it off, so I thought I'd be productive. I am also incapable of keeping a written diary, so I'm going to try this option instead. It'll be about lifestyle, make-up, travel a bit of everything really.




No comments:

Post a Comment