Tuesday 19 February 2013

MAC neutrals palette

I have recently discovered MAC products and I must admit: I'm hooked. I've started a neutrals palette and have a "quad" at the moment.


I currently have Naked Lunch (top left), Patina (bottom left), Twinks (top right) and Carbon (bottom right).

They're really nice, pigmented eyeshadows and they live up to what I was expecting.


They are on the pricey side unfortunately... In Belgium one eyeshadow costs about 15€ (give or take £13), I think. I'm going to build up my collection slowly because I believe that you get what you pay for and it's better to pay a bit more for a good quality product than waste money on a bad one.


I usually use Patina on the lid, Twinks in the crease, Carbon along the lashline or on the outer corner and Naked Lunch as a brow and tearduct highlighter.


I would fully recommend these products, they are worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment