Sunday 24 February 2013

Skincare: Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

This is a lifesaver if you have acne prone or irritated skin. I've used this since I was about 13 years old and it was recommended to me by several people. My sister uses it too and it makes a huge difference. Being 15, she's going through all those horrible hormonal changes that can really disrupt your skin.


When you use this, your skin feels and looks a lot cleaner, healthier and fresher. After the Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser I use the Skin Repair Moisteriser. This instantly replenishes your skin and hydrates it. In the colder months, I use this a lot because my skin gets very dry and itchy because of the wind and dry, cold air. This moisturiser helps that immediately.


The Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser is also good for removing make-up. It's very gentle so it won't irritate the sensitive skin around your eyes and it doesn't take much to remove all the mascara and eyeliner.


I'd highly recommend the cleanser to anyone. It's suitable for all skin types. The moisturiser comes in 3 different sorts. One for dry / sensitive skin, one for normal / combination skin and one for combination / oily skin. They are both fantastic products and have really helped my skin throughout my teenage years.

No comments:

Post a Comment