Thursday 4 April 2013

March favourites

Sorry this is so late. It was supposed to go up on sunday but I'm on school holiday at the moment so all sense of routine has gone. I have another blog planned for this week though so it should all be fine.

1. Food: Ok, it's Easter and so chocolate is on the menu, right? I couldn't help myself, the chocolate was piling up in my house so... Naturally I ate just about my weight in it. It's just so yummy! I've been cutting down on chocolate for a while and I did start to prefer savoury foods. But I can't get away from it, it's too tempting and too delicious.

2. Concealer: I ran out of my highlighting concealer this month so I've just been using my normal one for everything. I actually really like it. It's the 2B Concealer - Corrector. It's really creamy and it works quite well. It does cover most things up, I do find I have to apply several coats, especially for dark undereye circles but it doesn't feel heavy or cakey.

3. Cleanser / Moisturiser: My skin has been awful this month. The weather has been up and down all the time. We'd have sun 2 days, then a week of snow and then a week of clouds. It was ridiculous. Anyway, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and the Skin Repair Moisturiser have really helped and I've been using them a lot. Especially the moisturiser because my skin was so dehydrated and itchy.


4. Clothes: I went shopping this month. I needed jeans because mine are all falling to pieces so I found these. They were on sale in H&M and cost me 15€ (about £12). They're very comfortable even though the zip is on the side and not in the middle where you'd expect it to be. That does take some getting used to, especially when you try to take them off quickly.





















5. Exercise: The final thing I've been loving this month is long walks. I've been on several and plan on going on a lot more because I'm at my aunts, in the countryside of Scotland. She has 2 dogs and walks about 5 miles everyday with them, perfect! This is a walk I did near my house. It was lovely. I do find this very relaxing. Unfortunately, we can only take Harry (the younger dog) on long walks because Belle (the older one) gets quite tired and she has athritis.







No comments:

Post a Comment