Sunday 28 April 2013

Nail varnish: Yves Rocher Rose Pastel - R201

It is finally spring so pastels are everywhere at the moment. I'm not a pastels girl to be honest but I found this colour which is a more subtle version.


It's a pale pink with sparkle. If you want to be able to really see the pink you're going to need a few coats, otherwise it just looks like sparkle.


I really like this nail varnish. Yves Rocher products are good in general so I knew I could trust this. The formulation is really good, it's not too gloopy and sets well. It's really easy to apply thanks to the shape of the brush.

It doesn't take too long to dry but I'd be a bit careful. It usually lasts up to 4-5 days if you're not doing anything that will chip it easily.


This colour looks really nice if you're going for the french manicure look. It also makes it a bit different by adding some sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment