Sunday 7 April 2013

Scotland haul

I've been in Scotland for about a week now and we went shopping. Twice. I don't think we'll be going again though so I thought I'd do a haul post. I didn't get loads of things, in fact it's all beauty, I didn't find any clothes that I liked or that fit well.


First, I went to Boots. I love Boots, it's the one shop I miss the most in Belgium so it's a must whenever we come to the UK. We also walked in to discover that loads of the makeup was on a 3 for 2 offer, brilliant!

Anyway, I picked up the l'Oreal GlamShine Stain Splash in Princess. I really wanted it in Juliet but I couldn't find it so I settled for this one. Its lovely too. very glossy, not too sticky and it has brilliant colour payoff.














I also got a Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sorbet. I wouldn't normally go for such a vibrant hot pink lipstick put I really like this one. It's really moisturising on the lips too. It's quite pigmented and it's not sticky at all. I love it.













Lastly from Boots, I bought th Maybelline The Falsies mascara. I'm running out of my Rimmel Scandal eyes one. To be honest, it wasn't amazing. It was ok if you worked with it but I found it quite hard to apply without getting it everywhere. I've heard so many good things about this Maybelline one though and so I picked it up. I will do a full review on it soon because I haven't tried it yet.


After that I went to Lush. I don't usually buy things from Lush but as I walked past it I remembered someone telling me that the Lip Scrubs were really good. So, naturally, I went in.

The first thing I saw was the Ultrabalm. I wasn't going to buy more than the Lip Scrub but this stuff is incredible. This can be used anywhere on your body. It feels really nourishing and moisturising. It says on the package that it restores, sooths, protects, relievs and moisturises. Perfect for any dry skin patches! Lush products are all naturall too which is a huge plus.


I then went and picked up what I planned to pick up: a Lip Scrub. Most of the scents really didn't appeal to me but I got the Popcorn one. It's less sickly sweet smelling than the others. It tastes quite nice too and it does work. I've just tried the tiniest amount and my lips feel exfoliated and softer. If you then put the Ultrabalm on top it will leave your lips feeling uber soft and smooth.


That is all I got from Scotland. I hoped to have got more things. I was planning on buying the Urban Decay Naked palette but couldn't find it unfortunately. Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with my purchases and at least I didn't break the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment