Sunday 9 June 2013

Life update blog

Sorry this is going to be a quick one guys! I should be working right now because I'm in the middle of exams but I thought I'd do a bit of a life update.

First of all, I turn 18 on tuesday! I should be overexcited about this, but... unfortunately I have a maths exam the next day which means I'll spend the majority of my time revising, ah well, such is life. After that it's parties all the way though so I'm not really complaining!

The quality is terrible but this is a photo from my birthday last year

For my 18th and also just for the fun of it, I'm going to New York with my Mum! It'll be the first time I go to the states so I'm very happy about it. New York is supposed to be amazing too so I can't wait.

After that, I'm going on a little city trip to Paris with my boyfriend which will hopefully be very nice. I haven't been since I was 4 years old so I'm really excited about that too. It also means we'll get to spend some quality time together, this year has definitely not been the easiest so it'll be nice to be able to relax.

Then, I go to Burgundy with my whole family including the boyfriend. We wanted to stay near Dijon and Beaune but we booked really late so we're staying near Sens which sounds lovely too, although it's further north. It's supposed to have a nice little market and I must admit, the house we're staying at looks gorgeous!

I'm also going to have a gap year which is quite uncommon in Belgium. I'm very happy with my decision though and think it will be very enriching and an interesting experience.

Throughout all this, I plan to start a youtube channel, well actually I've already got the channel, I just need to upload on it. This will help me log what happens during my travels and I think it would be quite fun. The first few videos should hopefully be up at the beginning of July. I'd love it if you could tell me what you think or if you have any tips!

Have a good week and hopefully I'll have something more interesting to talk about next post. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment