Monday 10 February 2014

Mini sale haul

Hi guys!

I'm sorry this is a little late, I wasn't home yesterday so I didn't have the chance to post this.

Anyway, the sale season is over here in Belgium (I don't know what the policies are in other countries) and though I'm not a huge sale shopper, I did buy a couple of things this time. I didn't go mad because there wasn't a lot I needed and there weren't that many amazing deals.


The first thing I bought were these shoes from Esprit, these were 20% off I think so they were around the 50€ mark (£40 or $60) and I needed some winter shoes, though we still haven't had a winter yet! They're wedges, they've got sheepskin on them, they're comfortable, easy to walk in and really versatile, what more could you want?


Seeing as I couldn't find anything in the shops, I went online to boohoo.com. I was looking for a basic dress because I have barely any dresses and I found this. It's called the Ashley wrap dress. It's super flattering, really comfortable, soft, pretty good quality and good for lots of occasions be it casual or smart. The best part? It cost me 9€ (£7 or $12), 14€ with the shipping which was remarkably quick!


Then I realized I don't have any black winter tights so I bought some from a shop called pimkie for 5€ (£3 ish or $7).


Last but not least I bought a deodorant because I needed one, I have no idea how much it cost but it was inexpensive. This is just a random one that I picked up and it's called Nivea pure invisible. It work fine, the only thing is I'm not a fan of the scent, but I'm sure lots of people love it it's just not my type.


Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures, I tried to edit them as best I could but the camera really didn't like that background apparently :(

I hope you've found this post useful and I'll talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment