Sunday 23 March 2014

Spring is here! (Sort of)

Hi guys!

Sorry I didn't wright anything last week.

In light of the weather lately I thought I'd wright about spring and what I like about it and what I don't.


Where I live, it's started to get sunnier and warmer over the last couple of weeks. This makes me very very happy. I love blue skies and being able to soak up some vitamin D from just sitting in the sunshine. It also makes walking the dogs nicer as you don't have to freeze and get numb hands while doing it.

Harry soaking up the sun

The other thing I love about this time of year is the sound of birds singing in the morning. It's such a calming sound and I really like it.


Another great advantage is that the days are getting lighter and longer. I've found that over the past couple of years, I've been affected quite a bit by the levels of light. It lifts your mood when it's lighter and it makes it easier to get out of bed in the morning!

Belle wanting to go out

The last thing I both love and hate is that everything is starting to come into flower near where I live. I love it because it's beautiful and makes everything colourful but I hate it because I happen to suffer from hay fever. As I'm writing this I have and itchy nose, slightly puffy eyes and I feel a bit coldy. But you know what? I don't care, spring is making me very happy this year.

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having nice weather where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment