Friday, 9 May 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Hydrate review

Hi guys!



It's been a while since I've been on here and I'm sorry for that.

I recently (ish) purchased Maybelline's Baby Lips in Hydrate. It was in my monthly favourites video which you can watch here and also in a haul video that you can watch here.

Anyway, I promised a review for pretty much everything in that haul video so I'm starting with this as it has been the most used since I got it.


I've had very dry lips recently and this has helped a lot. It's a very soft texture and seems to lock in a lot of moisture.

It smells lemony and it's completely sheer just like a normal non-tinted lip balm.


I also really like the packaging, it's small, practical and colourful and fits perfectly in your handbag.

This is very cheap too. I can't remember the exact price but it was definitely under 5€!


All in all, I have no bad comments about this lip balm. I would thoroughly recommend it.

I hope you found this useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment