Saturday, 10 May 2014

Tanya Burr’s lipgloss in Exotic Island review

Hi guys !

I have another lip product review for you this week. This was also in my haul video and my favourites video.

It’s a gorgeous fuschia pink colour and I chose it because I don’t have a colour like it in my collection.


The colour pay off is very good and it smells and tastes yummy like sweets (or candy).


It also lasts quite a long time with minimal touch ups. I find that even when most of the product has come off it leaves a tint of colour on your lips.


I’m very fussy when it comes to lip gloss and I hate anything to sticky. This is slightly sticky but it’s not too bad. The stickiness seems to only be when you apply the product too so I feel like it wears off after a few minutes.


The packaging is nice and sleek which I love.

The only thing I would say is that the applicator is quite small and flat which I find a bit harder to work with but that’s a minor detail.


I think it costs around the 10€ mark so it’s quite affordable.

I think that pretty much sums it up ! I’ve been wearing this a lot lately and I’m very happy with it so well done Tanya !


If you want to check out her channel, you can do that here.



I hope you found this useful !

No comments:

Post a Comment