Monday 2 June 2014

Summer clothing haul!

Hi guys!

As promised in my last video, here are a few pictures of my new clothes and what they look like on.

Firstly, these trousers are from Lola & Liza. I've paired them with all the t-shirts I bought from H&M.







I then went on boohoo.com and bought this playsuit.



Again from boohoo, I found this jumpsuit.




Lastly, I fell in love with maxi dress! It's also from boohoo.



I'm not going to show you my socks on because that would be a bit silly but you can see them on in my video if you really want to. All the links to these clothes (that I could find) are in the description box beneath the video. You can watch it here.

That is everything I bought! I hope you liked it!

Ps: do you like my new hair? I literally had it cut this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment